Hello everyone,

We currently have 12-13 interested parties for dinner.  I've suggested
Pegasus (within range of the Crowne Plaza), and I'll be looking to
reserve the table within 14 minutes.  Please let me know if there are
any other interested parties (I don't wish to delay the reservation too
much longer).

Best,
James