Stanford University Libraries has an opening for a senior technical architect
and engineer for the Stanford Digital Repository (SDR) as we enter the next
exciting phase of our digital library expansion and
development. SDR already manages hundreds of terabytes of
assets through an eco-system of deposit, access and archive datastores
controlled by accessioning, delivery and preservation workflows. The work
ahead includes new data models that strongly embrace RDF and linked data, and
extending services to data stewardship of all formats of scholarly
information, deposited and reused by an increasing array of depositors both
within and beyond Stanford University.

The position offers a mix of design and development of infrastructure and
services in our Fedora, solr, and Ruby on Rails centered architecture, with an
emphasis on the Hydra collaborative framework. The successful candidate will
play a critical technical role in satisfying the University's needs for a
robust, large-scale digital repository supporting tailored user interfaces and
workflows.

For details, go to http://stanfordcareers.stanford.edu/job-search and do a
keyword search for 51422.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/6304/