Andromeda,

There is a small and still unorganized group of folks who are interested
in setting up a sandbox instance (and later a real mirror) of the Open
Library which is written in python and in particular web.py, and a
platform called infogami.

http://infogami.org

In particular look at the developer tutorial on the Open Library site.
It's out of date in re the Open Library but may still represent the
basics of infogami.

Should those of us interested in this set up a communication
environment? Or should we use this c4l list for a while, until we find
we need something else?

kc

--
Karen Coyle