Date:    Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:34:37 -0500
From:    Donna Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Linked data [was: Why we need multiple discovery services
engine?]

In mentioning "pushing to break down silos more," it brings to mind a
question I've had about linked data.

From what I've read thus far, the idea of breaking down silos of
information seems like a good one in that it makes finding information
easier but doesn't it also remove some of the markers of finding credible
sources? Doesn't it blend accurate sources and inaccurate sources?

Donna R. Campbell
Technical Services & Systems Librarian
[snip]
Westminster Theological Seminary Library