So, many of us have a 'link resolver' product, which among other things
will give you a screen for a journal title (say, JAMA), which lists
several different licensed full text platforms offering access.

These platforms are usually listed with a vendor/platform name (which is
a hyperlink), along with a coverage statement.

In most of the UI's I've seen, including most of the out-of-the-box UI's
from the link resolver products, the vendor/platform name is the most
prominent/scannable part of the item, while the dates of coverage is
actually graphically subsidiary and hard to scan.

Whereas, in fact, the coverage statement is the thing most patrons are
probably most interested in (not all all the time, but most), and which
it's most important the user notice before clicking on the link to find
out that coverage was only until 1995 when they wanted recent coverage.

Can anyone show me examples of link resolver UI's that change the
emphasis in the graphic design to make the coverage statement the
prominent part?  Either customized local UI's, or different vendor
products that do this differnetly, etc.

One thing that makes this especially challenging is that while the
coverage statement is _sometimes_ as simple as "1990 to present",
sometimes it can include month and even day on both end points, as well
as volume/issue statements on both endpoints. Which is a lot of
information. I'm not sure how/if to split it up, and generally need some
ideas from looking at prior art here, if there is any.

Thanks for any pointers!