**Come work with us!**

The UTC Library seeks a motivated, creative, and user-focused professional to
fill our new Outreach and Assessment Librarian position at the University of
Tennessee, Chattanooga (UTC). The librarian in this position will plan,
develop, and implement outreach and assessment-related programs and services
that support the Library's research collections, services, and facilities.
This is an ideal opportunity for a professional interested in working in a
busy mid-sized academic library focused on providing user-centered services in
a dynamic, transparent, and flexible environment. And did we mention we are
moving into a new $48 million building in the Spring of 2014?

Full application instructions for the position of Outreach and Assessment
Librarian can be found [here](http://www.lib.utc.edu/doc/outreach-and-
assessment-librarian.pdf).

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/6397/