-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 20:43:47 -0500
From: Ted Lawless <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I've included below the location and a schedule for the preconference
on Monday.  Please let me or the group know -
<[log in to unmask]> - if you have questions or
suggestions.

Location
   - IDEA Commons of the Richard J. Daley Library.  Francis says
someone minding the door will be able to point us in the right
direction if we have questions.  We will have access to a projector.
   - http://lanyrd.com/venues/chicago/vcdtp/

Schedule
   9:10 - 9:25   -  Intros
   9:25 - 9:40   -  Umlaut - Jonathan Rochkind
   9:40 - 9:55   -  Umlaut implementation plans at Princeton - Kevin Reiss
   9:55 - 10:10  -  GWU Launchpad - Rosalyn Metz
   10:10 - 10:25 -  easyArticle and easyBorrow at Brown - Birkin Diana
and Ted Lawless
   10:25 - 10:35 -  break
   10:35 - 10:50 -  Cal State Get It Now - Aaron Collier
   10:50 - 11:05 -  Dealing with change at VCU - Erin White
   11:05 - 11:55 -  Installation sessions and break out discussions
   11:55 - 12:00 -  Wrap up

Breakout discussion ideas
   - gathering data on transactions and rates of successful full text

Installation sessions
   - Umlaut
     - Please come with access to a machine with Ruby 1.9.3 installed.
Probably not Windows.
     - https://github.com/team-umlaut/umlaut/wiki/Installation

   - easyA utilities from Brown
     - access to a machine with Python 2.6 or 2.7.
     - to make things easier install virtualenv,
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv, and git.

Ted