A bit of a tangent, but this post (as well as the Layar one, and others) is
exactly why I love code4lib. It really has nothing to do with code nor
libraries and it wasn't handed down by conference organizers. Someone (Bill,
in this case) thought it was a good idea, others would be interested, and
just threw it out there.

Great stuff.

-Sean