*Apologies for cross-posting*

The Public Knowledge Project (PKP) and the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) are pleased to announce the first confirmed speakers for the Fourth PKP International Scholarly Publishing Conference, which will be held from August 19-21, 2013 in Mexico City, Mexico.

Confirmed speakers so far include Lars Björnshauge (DOAJ), Heather Joseph (SPARC), Emir Suaiden (IBICT, Brazil), Imanol Ordorika (UNAM, Mexico), Dominique Babini (CLACSO, Latin America), Elea Gimenez (CSIC, Spain), David Solomon (Michigan State University, USA), Ana María Cetto (UNAM and Latindex, Mexico) and John Willinsky (Stanford University and PKP, USA and Canada).

We cordially invite you to submit a presentation proposal or to consider attending this event. We would also ask you to share this message with any colleagues that you think might be interested in participating.

Proposals (500 word maximum) should be submitted by April 15, 2013, using the submission guidelines and form available on our web site. All proposals will be subject to peer-review and you will be informed of a decision by June 1, 2013.

We would also like to note that there is an “early bird” registration discount available until May 31, 2013.

More information, including the Call for Papers and Registration form, is available on the conference website:

http://pkp.sfu.ca/pkp2013

We very much hope to see you in Mexico!

Yours truly,
PKP 2013 Conference Organizing Team