Some 20+ of us just had a breakout session about instructional tools. We covered subject / course guides, LMS integration, and tutorial software (e.g., Guide on the Side). There was a lot more discussion to be had, so we're trying to figure out where best to continue the conversation (suggestions welcome). In the meantime, we agreed to collect contact information, so here's a Google Drive form you can fill out to that end:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rTcSGin2_nc3YXiwTu7zL8I-3VdCh9YnoPwc0YqOkIs/viewform

This goes to a private spreadsheet; I won't give it to anyone else except to facilitate a place to continue this discussion.

If you weren't at the breakout and you're interested in these topics, you're more than welcome to send your information as well! Here are the minutes from our session:

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_instruction_breakout

Mike