Hello,

I think all Librarians should know some code. What ever happened to the polymath distinction that came along with the territory, for librarians. And now that "information science" has been included, along with an information environment that will be dominated by everything digital; how can we continue in this profession without knowing how to code. I think many are against the idea because they don't want to learn or even feel they can't.

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS
Librarian