I know a little about node.js

I've got a node.js server running for an application that searches against a solr index and provides a bookmarklet (or as a embedded widget on a web page) that will identify "resources" based on the content of any webpage.  Essentially, node.js is just platform built on javascript, thus knowing javascript syntax would be necessary.  The tutorials and sample code on the node.js.org site are simple and easy to understand.