I've been using Fuseki for a while myself and have been using it in production.  It can be a bit tricky to configure when you want to connect to a jena SDB but it, along with a small jar file from one of the jena developers that manages the SDB database connection, it works pretty well.

If you want to have more fun with Fuseki, check out the linked data API implementations called Elda (a java impl) or Puelia (PHP) and connect it to your Fuseki endpoint.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ethan Gruber
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Fuseki and other SPARQL servers

Hi all,

I have been playing around with Fuseki (
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/index.html) for a few months to get my feet wet with accessing and querying RDF.  I quite like it. I find it well documented and easy to set up.  We will soon deploy a SPARQL server in a production environment, and I would like to know if others on the list have experience with Fuseki in production, or have other recommendations.  Mulgara is off the table as it inexplicably conflicts with other apps installed in Tomcat.

Thanks,
Ethan