Hi everybody.  On the Wednesday breakout sessions in Chicago, we had a breakout that was titled "Project Rideshare Board", which was about trying to come up with a solution to help libraries find cross-institutional development partners; advertise specs, needs and membership; and foster learning opportunities for new roles, languages, or responsibilities (project manager, development, etc.).

Here's the summary of the breakout (btw, if you attended, please add your name!):

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_project_rideshare_breakout

And here's the Google Group where we'll test the whole viability of the concept by trying to create the rideshare board.

The groups is by no means limited to those that attended the breakout, so please join if you're interested in pushing this forward!

Thanks,
-Ross.