Hi,

in the PHP Black Book you can find some usage examples.
http://www.amazon.com/PHP-Black-Book-Peter-Moulding/dp/1588800539

It was quite long time ago when I played with YAZ on Windows, I don't
remember any troubles.
Have you got installation problem?

Péter

ps. Warning: PHP Black Book is outdated in lots of aspects, it
discussed PHP 4.x, so be careful if you want to try the code axamples.

--
Péter Király
software developer

Europeana - http://europeana.eu