Dear List,

I happily announce, that after several months of development the
eXtensible Catalog Drupal Toolkit 1.3 is just released.

The eXtensible Catalog Drupal Toolkit is the front end of eXtensible
Catalog (XC) built on Drupal content management system. It contains
a set of 25 Drupal modules, a custom theme, and installation profile,
and a customized Apache Solr search engine. XC is a discovery interface
built on FRBR and RDA-like metadata structure.

The release has a primary focus on data integrity, namely being able
to successfully process record updates on a schedule basis. This
includes new additions, updates and deletions of records. This release
includes some Solr integrity fixes submitted by Kyushu University. The
installation process for release 1.3 has also been reworked to include
an implementation option using Drush that makes the installation
substantially easier. If you have drush, the whole installation is
only 4 steps.

We also created a custom Solr package wich is pre-configured to the
needs of the Drupal Toolkit.

You can find the installation instructions and release notes here:
http://drupal.org/project/xc_installation.

I hope you will find it usefull. Now we are working hard on creating
the first stable release of the Drupal 7 version. Any comments,
suggestion and feedback are more than useful. You can find all the
project's issue tracker here:
http://extensiblecatalog.lib.rochester.edu:8080/browse/DRUPAL.

The eXtensible Catalog project's website is available at
http://eXtensibleCatalog.org

Best wishes,
Péter

--