All,

I am working on expanding the currently functionality of the open-source SobekCM METS Editor ( http://ufdc.ufl.edu/metseditor , http://sourceforge.net/projects/metseditor/ ) to allow it to be both more extensible for various unforeseen metadata formats, and to analyze division and file level dmdSec's and amdSec's.

Is there an existing repository of a large variety of METS files available somewhere for testing against?  If anyone knows, please respond to this thread.

If you are willing to share a couple METS files for my testing, I would be most appreciative.  Please send any METS files directly to me ( [log in to unmask] ) and indicate if you would be willing to add it to a METS repository for testing purposes, assuming we don't find one already exists.

Thank you all in advance,

Mark / UF