Sweet!  I had deleted Layar last year because I didn't see any use of keeping it on the phone after toying with it a bit at Access a couple years ago.  This sounds like a quite promising use.  Thanks for setting it up, Bill.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.