Hi Ed,

thank you for your work, it is very nice job! I have one comment: some
job description too lengthy to show up in one screen size, so I have
to move the map downside to see the top of the rescription. After I
close the window the map doesn't jump back to the original viewport.
There is a JS solution of this issue, I'll send you it later.

Thanks again!
Péter

--
Péter Király