Yeah it should be sending an email, showing as coming from [log in to unmask]  but a few people aren't getting them.

Send me your account name (here or the above gmail) and I can reset your password manually.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Haschart
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Editing Code4lib Wiki

I have tried editing the Code4lib wiki several times, but keep getting a you have not confirmed your e-mail address message.
I then go to the Preferences page and try to do so.  I am told that a confirmation code is being mailed to me, but no mail ever seems to arrive.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

-Bob Haschart