Perhaps the spam filters killed the messages? When I checked the headers, I'm seeing X-Spam-score of 9 or 10 from the confirmation emails ([log in to unmask]) and password reset emails ([log in to unmask]). I received both messages fine, and they didn't land in my spam/junk folder. Perhaps other people might have had those messages land in their spam/junk folders? Assuming the messages left the oregonstate.edu server.

Regards,
Alisak.

Alisak Sanavongsay  Digital Assets Programmer  http://library.ucmerced.edu  209.201.9073  [log in to unmask]