From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bohyun Kim
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Stand Up Desks

I use a bookcase in my office as a standup desk (photo below in the link) but it is really a matter of willpower I think.  I get tired when I try to do concentrated work while standing and my experience is that I cannot stay standing and working at the same time more than 15 min even if I try hard although this may depend on each person. =) Even with the alarm I often ignore it and don't stand up. Then everything is in vain. Something to think about before investing in a new piece of furniture.
http://www.bohyunkim.net/blog/archives/2407

Cheers,
Bohyun