I went there a few months ago and has some great BBQ.  Since I don't have a connection to the wiki, if someone just wants to add that anyone can get there by taking the Red Line to Clark/Division stop.  Once you get off there, it'll be a few blocks of walking.

Steven J. Smidl
Graduate Assistant at GSLIS Help Desk and Instructional Technology & Design Office
Graduate School of Library & Information Science