"Shambrarian": Someone who knows enough truth about how libraries really work, but not enough to go insane or be qualified as a real librarian. (See more at http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=Shambrarian)

More information available at http://shambrarian.org/

And Dave Pattern has published a handy guide to Librarian/Shambrarian interactions
("DO NOT bore the librarian by showing them your Roy Tennant Fan Club membership card")
http://daveyp.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/librarianshambrarian-venn-diagram/

Tongue firmly in cheek,

Owen