I know some people know about this already, but for the past few years I've been using Git to version my songs [1], then publishing them using Github Pages [2]. It's actually worked out really well for my limited and specific purposes.
Pull requests accepted!
Hillel

[1] https://github.com/helrond/songs
[2] http://songs.hillelarnold.com/