Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in the open source Interlibrary Loan application (based on the GEDI standard) that I presented during the Tuesday afternoon lightning talks at code4lib.  I promise not to clutter up the listserv with repeated notices about this project, but I would like to follow up just once to see if there's any additional interest out there.

Please send me a note at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>u if you’re interested (rather than replying all to the listserv).

Thanks,
Geoffrey Boushey
Programmer Analyst, UCSF