Hey C4Libbers,

I'm just shamelessly plugging my first crack at a weekly newsletter curating what's new in the web community for practical application in libraries. Called what?! Well, it's called The Web for Libraries Weekly. Here's the browser version of the first campaign* that mailed this morning.

http://www.eepurl.com/utWcH

Have a good one : ),

Michael Schofield(@nova.edu) | Web Services Librarian | (954) 262-4536
Alvin Sherman Library, Research, and Information Technology Center

Hi! Hit me up any time, but I'd really appreciate it if you report broken links, bugs, your meeting minutes, or request an awesome web app over on the Library Web Services<http://staff.library.nova.edu/pm> site.

* Can you tell I'm using Mail Chimp? :)