Please pardon the list-jacking and cross-posting.

Marc Fields & Bad Data is planning a performance at the ACRL Conference in Indianapolis, at the Lyrasis Reception on the evening of April 11th. The band is comprised of library-connected musicians.

We've had some changes in ensemble membership since the showing during the 2011 Philadelphia ACRL conference. We are currently seeking a drummer / percussionist (and possibly a keyboard player) for the Indy show.

Contact me directly for details if you're able (e.g. you actually play the drums & are going to Indy for ACRL) & are interested in being part of this. I guarantee fun for all.

Joe Lucia
University Librarian
Villanova University
610-519-4290