Hi Everyone,

I am running a wordpress-powered web site and use Google Analytics to measure our traffic. I would like to set up Analytics so that it measures traffic coming from Twitter and Facebook. I see that Google Analytics can be set up to track social interactions, but I'm feeling overwhelmed by the instructions on how to set it up (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/gaTrackingSocial?hl=en_GB).

Have any of you successfully set this up? Care to share your tips?

It would be wonderful if there was a simple edit to the WP code, or a plugin - am I dreaming?

Many thanks,
Kim

Kimberly Silk, MLS
Data Librarian, Martin Prosperity Institute
Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto
105 St. George Street, Suite 9000
Toronto, ON M5S 3E6

President, SLA Toronto Chapter

Office: 416-946-7032 <-- New!!!