I have a dual computer setup.  I do the majority of my work on a mac and
that's my sitting computer.  I do the majority of email, scheduling, IE
testing on a PC and that's my stand up station.  On the mac I use an app
called BreakTime set at 20 minute intervals to remind me to get up off my
butt.  I made my own stand-up station based off this article:

http://iamnotaprogrammer.com/Ikea-Standing-desk-for-22-dollars.html

BreakTime cost $3.

There is also this study from Cornell about how standing doesn't cure all
ills.

http://ergo.human.cornell.edu/CUESitStand.html

*The bottom line: