Many think of publishing in one way--the production and sale of a book.
Librarians know this is only one of many ways people access
information--the library world is expanding to reach and support users
in creative ways. We believe producing and publishing of
content--ebooks, zines, podcasts and more--enriches a library's
community by engaging our society's desire to share knowledge.  The
Library Publishing Toolkit has two major goals:

We want to hear storiesof the innovative ways libraries are creating and
distributing materials as a part of their public services, or how they
are helping patrons with these tasks.

We want to provide resourcesto libraries looking to augment their
services with creative and engaging publishing projects and services.

Interested?

Take a moment to fill out our
survey:www.publishingtoolkit.org/about-you/libraries
<http://www.publishingtoolkit.org/about-you/libraries>
Brainstorm what you or others in your library do that involves or
supports creation.

Tell us the whole story!
Write a brief article/chapter about your library experiences with
content creation and creator services. Visit our webpage for more
details:http://www.publishingtoolkit.org/write-with-us/

Feel free to contact us with any questions at [log in to unmask]

--
Kate Pitcher
Head, Technical Services & Collection Development