Hello everyone,

Attached is the revised Storage Survey report. The report also contains all the survey questions, which here have been revised to match the final survey. If anyone would like a refresher of what was asked in the survey then use this report; the questions I sent last week lacked the revisions made to these.

Don't forget if you have any comments, suggestions, or changes you would like to make to the survey then contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Have a nice day,
José "Ricky" Padilla