Hello all!

The NDSA Outreach Group has set up a Linked In Group just for us!

We realize that there are some other Digital Preservation related groups but this one is catered to our members and we hope that it will be a true method to promote our projects to each other, find NDSA expertise within our membership and ask each other for help!

Just log into Linked In and do a search under groups for "NDSA Professional Group".  You can ask to join and I will make you a member.  This is not a public group.

Best,

Kim Schroeder
Lecturer and Career Advisor
Wayne State University
School of Library and Information Science [log in to unmask]