Hello fellow NDSA member!

Harvard and WGBH are hosting a regional NDSA meeting on May 10 at WGBH.  We are still working out the details, but we envision a day-long event with presentations in the morning and CAMP-like discussions in the afternoon - discussion themes generated by participants.  The presentations will include an opening from a Library of Congress representative about the NDSA and its activities and then presentations from regional NDSA members on their NDSA work and relevant institutional work.  It's a chance to share what we are all working on.

Presentations from NDSA regional members could either be 15-20 minute presentations or a 5 minute lightening talk that might generate further discussion for the afternoon. Here is the beginning of some information about it: http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/ne_ndsa

At the moment we anticipate including up to 2 representatives from each institution, but it's possible that we can make exceptions - just let us know if you would like to send more than 2.

If you are interested in attending, whether or not you'd like to present, please let us know at this site: RSVP<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENoRnlwY1lnQ3B6dmYwVUdndkJWZ0E6MA>

Many thanks, and we hope to see you there.
Andrea and Karen

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724