Hi Mark,

Good points.  We are not fixated on open source as part of the national
agenda discussion.  That was in regards to a specific project we are
pursuing around open source solutions.

For the brainstorming we do need to have some ideas about emerging
ideas/issues for the national agenda before the end of the month.  So far
I think we've got:

1) issues around cloud storage

What are some others?

- standards and inter-operability for file system storage?
- fixity checks within storage systems?

This is brainstorming - so throw those ideas out there!

KAren