Colleagues,

To get the ball rolling on revisions, I attach a proposed set of 'tuning'
revisions to the survey instrument aimed at getting more reliable &
interpretable measures of the concepts we are *already measuring*. We may
want to consider
   (a) a bank of additional measurements based on the results of the
national preservation agenda report we're working on simultaneously --
things that can inform future versions of that agenda
   (b) Pick 5-10 of the most critical of the *existing* questions that we
might send to a larger audience

D-Lib has accepted the article, probably for the May/June issue.

Finally, to ensure replicability of our publication  a cleaned and
de-identified version of the data is now available, along with the scripts
used to replicate the analyis: http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/19768

best,

Micah

Micah Altman, Ph.D. <http://micahaltman.com>           Twitter: @drmaltman

Director of Research -- MIT Libraries; Head/Scientist, Program on
Information Science
Non-Resident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Doctor Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")