Thanks, George.  I'm not certain I'm on the NDSA-ALL list.  I'll check my
feeds.

I just completed the doodle poll and will try to attend the meeting.

-Jared

On Feb 14, 2013 7:55 PM, "Kimberly A. Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello Fellow Digital Preservation Practitioners!
>
> For over a year many of us have toyed with getting a regional group of
practitioners together. This would give us an opportunity to talk through
the many challenges that we face in this area.

> In honor of Preservation Week, we thought that we could have a kick-off
meeting the week of April 21st. I have created a Doodle Poll to try and
schedule a session that reaches the most people. The Wayne State University
School of Library and Information Science has offered to host the first
meeting. We propose a demonstration of our new Digital Projects Lab and a
demo our instance of DSpace then we could break into an open session to
talk about our biggest challenges in digital preservation and how we would
like to move forward with this group.

http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-ALL&A=1