From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gail Truman
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Looking for...

Hi all, Apologies but I'm lost on the NDSA wiki - Please can someone please point me to the presentation deck that we developed to use when presenting about NDSA and archive/preservation?

And is there a Glossary of terms under the NDSA wiki (or another that you can share)? (I'm debating the terminology around preservation archive, to archive, and online archive (i.e. "an archive is not a backup! Not is it always dark"), and would like to point to NDSA or other definitions that are agreed upon).

thanks!

Gail

Gail Truman
Truman Technologies, LLC