Hello everyone,

We are now using a new, more flexible, survey tool in order to rerun the Storage survey more efficiently. I would like to take a chance to remind everyone that if they have any suggestions or feedback that could make the survey more comprehensive and efficient then be sure to send them my way. Now that we are migrating the survey to the new tool now is the perfect time to tweak and reshape it so please keep that in mind.

I've attached the survey report wich has the original questions and I've also attached Micah Altman's suggestions, which are currently being implented. Those should serve as useful guidelines for any improvements to be made to the survey.

Have a great weekend,
Ricky