Hello All,

Here is a brief update on the current status of our work on Wikipedia Digital
Preservation article.

• We would like to thank Linda Tadic for sharing her expertise and
writing a section on Moving Images Preservation. We appreciate her
help very much.

• We have been working with Chris Dietrich and Jason Lautenbacher on
Email Preservation section. Stephen and I have drafted a section on
email preservation for the main Wikipedia article, which concentrates
on long-term preservation of email for research and scholarship.

• We have added the content of Moving Images and Email preservation
sections to our Google drive article draft at
https://docs.google.com/a/apps.cul.columbia.edu/document/d/1efjrPtREvTdz8TN2KfuZ4GlarqEEfImFC7wGQYm4PNo/edit and would appreciate any comments and
suggestions.

Thanks,
Stephen & Dina