I switch between a 75cm exercise ball (without a rolling stand) and a
standing desk.
The desk is nothing fancy, just a 3-drawer lateral file that's about the
right height.
Using these has definitely reduced my back problems.

I also just got an anti-fatigue floor mat and that's been a nice addition.
links below...

Hope this is useful-
Joe

http://www.paragonsports.com/shop/en/Paragon/agile-fitness-anti-burst-gym-ball-75cm