Hi Jonathan,

What we've tried for our Kindles/Nook is sort of working ok, mostly. We
initially set up our account using an institutional credit card (in between
semesters, before the Kindles/Nook were in circulation). We downloaded a
bunch of free books, then took the credit card information off and released
them into the wild. At some point in the future, when they're all checked
in, we could pull them and add more books this way. There is some funkiness
(students try to email coupons to themselves, for instance, and so I get
notifications) but it works pretty ok. We haven't discussed what we'll do
when the person whose name is on the credit card retires - I guess we'll
burn that bridge when we get to it?

Unfortunately beyond that I can't be of much help, as we haven't found a
satisfactory way to make use of the things we'd really like, such as Steam,
Netflix, and Amazon Prime.

I hope that's at least a little useful. I am also interested in seeing what
others are doing.
Megan

--
Megan O'Neill Kudzia
Web Services & Emerging Technologies Librarian