Peter

Thanks so much.  Your summary of T-PEN's design and capabilities is spot on!

jim

--
James R. Ginther, PhD

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only by
the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way; delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by the reply option
or by telephone at 314-977-4248.