According to Dan Cohen (https://twitter.com/dancohen/status/309365397126258691) the title of the position "should be 'ACLS Public Fellow @ DPLA'"

Jenny Reiswig
UC San Diego

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bohyun Kim
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Job: Project Manager at Digital Public Library of America

Maybe there is a different ad, but this one clearly says that the position is funded by the ACLS post-doctoral public fellowship - hence PhD required. (http://dp.la/2013/01/25/dpla-participates-in-2013-american-council-of-learned-societies-public-fellows-program/  links to  http://www.acls.org/programs/publicfellows/) My guess is that DPLA needs a PM at this point and wants to use the funding for that purpose.

~Bohyun