From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Gonzalez
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Omeka and BookReader?

I am hoping someone with experience with either Omeka or the Internet Archive BookReader can offer some advice. There is a plugin for Omeka that uses the BookReader: https://github.com/jsicot/BookReader. I installed the plugin in one of my Omeka projects, and it works fine, except the jpeg files are also displaying on the item page, as in this example -
http://www.stonecampbellmovement.com/items/show/146.   I think I will have
to modify the php files in the Omeka theme as far as how it displays item pages, and not modify the BookReader plugin.  Anyway, I just wanted to get some pointers from any of you with experience with Omeka or the BookReader, since I haven't modified php files before, and this will be my first attempt. Thanks!

Lisa Gonzalez

Electronic Resources Librarian

Catholic Theological Union

5401 S. Cornell Ave.