We use ES for indexing and searchability of historical textcorpora
(Structure presented in TEI XML) in our dedicated research data
repository in the LAUDATIO project (http://www.laudatio-repository.org).
In my opinion the main advantages from ES are: Schema-free, Real time
and Data in JSON and the best you can ingest tree like data structure.

Cheers,
Dennis

--
Dennis Zielke

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Arbeitsgruppe Elektronisches Publizieren
am Computer- und Medienservice (CMS)
Rudower Chaussee 26
D - 12489 Berlin

Postadresse: