I am hoping someone with experience with either Omeka or the Internet
Archive BookReader can offer some advice. There is a plugin for Omeka that
uses the BookReader: https://github.com/jsicot/BookReader. I installed the
plugin in one of my Omeka projects, and it works fine, except the jpeg
files are also displaying on the item page, as in this example –
http://www.stonecampbellmovement.com/items/show/146.   I think I will have
to modify the php files in the Omeka theme as far as how it displays item
pages, and not modify the BookReader plugin.  Anyway, I just wanted to get
some pointers from any of you with experience with Omeka or the BookReader,
since I haven’t modified php files before, and this will be my first
attempt. Thanks!

Lisa Gonzalez

Electronic Resources Librarian

Catholic Theological Union