We are organizing a Condensed CURATEcamp in association with IS&T Archiving
2013 on the theme "*Digitized / Born Digital Together*."

When? Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What time? 1:15 – 5:30 pm

Where? The National Archives, Washington DC ("Archives I")

Details on the CURATEcamp and on how to register for the Archiving 2013
conference and the CURATEcamp are available here:
http://www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/archiving/index.cfm

A CURATEcamp brings individuals together to discuss topics they define. For
this special condensed version, the theme is Digitized / Born Digital
Together. The theme was selected to take advantage of Archiving 2013’s rich
combination of experts— those working in imaging and digital curation
within the cultural, academic, and industry sectors. Please visit the
CURATECamp wiki for more information:
http://wiki.curatecamp.org/index.php/IS%26T_Archiving_Conference_CURATEcamp_2013

The “unconference” format of CURATEcamp encourages attendees to identify
and discuss the issues they care about the most, leading to progress on
solving real problems. Two key ideas are that participants define the
agenda and that there are no spectators. Everyone who comes should plan on
actively participating in and helping to lead discussions.

*Registration Info*

Registration will be handled by IS&T so use the registration form available
on the Archiving 2013 web page
(http://www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/archiving/index.cfm<http://www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/archiving/index.cfm>
)

Please note: Participation is limited to 75 people; advanced registration
is required. The registration fee is $35. All space is
first-come/first-served.

There is no onsite registration for this event.