All,
  If you can make this update, please do. Five of the Fedora Futures Steering Group (including Tom and I) just finished update and engagement with Duraspace sponsors at the annual summit meeting and there is wide spread enthusiasm for what is happening with Fedora. We also heard high interest in the Hydra community during the networking events. Both efforts have a lot of momentum right now.

I realize that I have been lurking lately and that is mostly due to engaging with our local community to put our Levels of Preservation into use as part of a Prervation Task Force effort and this work of Fedora Futures. I will feed back how we move forward with use of the levels as part of my commitment to show a use case for our effort.

Robin