This is a reminder that we are continuing our series of open source software presentation/discussions next week Tuesday. Following up on our last conversation, Tom Cramer of Stanford Univ will speak to us about the Hydra project and follow up on the Fedora Futures.

Date/time: Tues, March 19 at 3:00 PM ET
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

In case you missed it, here is the interview with Mark Leggott based on our call with him a few months back. http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2013/03/islandoras-open-source-ecosystem-and-digital-preservation-an-interview-with-mark-leggott/ Expect an interview following up on our conversation with Thorny in the near future.

Best,
Trevor